LA4SLE @ EC-TEL 2021
Learning Analytics for Smart Learning Environments Workshop
We invite you to submit your original work for presentation and discussion. The submissions need to be between 5 and 7 pages long formatted using the 1-column style CEUR-ART template. All manuscripts should be carefully blinded for review before submitting them using the EasyChair system. Each of the submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by at least two members of the Workshop Program Committee. The workshop organizers, as experts in both SLEs and LA, will do meta-reviews and make the final decisions on acceptance. The accepted papers will be published in LA4SLE Workshop Proceedings.
June 4, 2021: Submission opens.
July 4, 2021: Deadline for abstract submissions.
July 11, 2021: Deadline for manuscript submissions.
July 29, 2021: Notification of acceptance.
September 20-21, 2021: Workshops at EC-TEL 2021
Authors of accepted papers will be invited to expand their contributions to be considered for publication in IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies special issue.
Objectives and topics
The workshop aims to discuss the main issues to further research, development, and implementation of SLEs and how these overlap with LA. Additionally, how SLE research and practice can utilise the latest advances in LA. Contributions from the following topics are welcome, but not limited to:
- Identification of actionable indicators to trigger interventions in SLEs
- Multimodal Learning Analytics in SLEs
- Visualization techniques for end users in SLEs
- New learning scenarios supported by SLEs to address global challenges in the pursuit of a free, safe and sustainable world
- Design of LA that prevents and handle new risks brought by SLEs
- Evaluation of SLE using LAs
- Explainable learning analytics for meaningful SLEs
- Analysis of user engagement in SLEs
- Interventions in SLEs based on LA
- Scalable and sustainable system design for SLEs
- Ethics and privacy in LA and SLEs
Dernière mise à jour : 23 juin, 2021 - 11:27