15th International Conference on e-Learning 2021
The conference accepts submissions in the following seven main areas: Organisational Strategy and Management Issues; Technological Issues; e-Learning Curriculum Development Issues; Instructional Design Issues; e-Learning Delivery Issues; e-Learning Research Methods and Approaches; e-Skills and Information Literacy for Learning. For more details please check http://www.elearning-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by April 2, 2021. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (last call): 28 May 2021
- Notification to Authors (last call): 18 June 2021
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (last call): Until 30 June 2021
- Late Registration (last call): After 30 June 2021
- Submission Deadline (1st CFP extension): 2 April 2021
- Notification to Authors (1st CFP extension): 3 May 2021
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (1st CFP extension): Until 31 May 2021
- Late Registration (1st CFP extension): After 31 May 2021
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch. The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, ERIC and other important indexing services.
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet (ISSN: 1645-7641) and in the Interactive Technology and Smart Education (ITSE) Journal (ISSN: 1741-5659). Best papers will also be invited to submit for review extended versions for potential publication in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Important: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, this conference will be held online via Zoom.
* Conference Scope
The e-Learning 2021 conference aims to address the main issues of concern within e-Learning. This conference covers both technical as well as the non-technical aspects of e-Learning.
Dernière mise à jour : 5 mai, 2021 - 15:45