Special Issue "Technology-Enhanced Learning and Teaching: Sustainable Education"
Technology-Enhanced Learning and Teaching: Sustainable Education, Special issue of MDPI Sustainability
Prof. Dr. Danial Hooshyar (Korea University, Korea and University of Tartu, Estonia), Prof. Dr. Michael D. Kickmeier-Rust (St.Gallen University of Teacher Education, Switzerland) and Dr. Nour El Mawas (University of Lille, France)
The surge in the proliferation of technology-enhanced learning and teaching has provided researchers, teachers, students, instructional designers, and policy makers with rich opportunities to improve teaching and learning. The global COVID‐19 pandemic has further accelerated the use of technology-enhanced learning in an unprecedented way.
This Special Issue will focus on the impact of technology enhanced learning and teaching on society.
We invite authors to submit high-quality papers containing original research results or survey articles in, but not limited to, the following fields:
- The design of technology-enhanced learning systems and environments;
- The integration of emerging technologies, such as social media, web-based tools, augmented and virtual reality as well as games in teaching and learning;
- Teachers’ readiness to use emerging technologies in classrooms;
- Theoretical frameworks and/or practical strategies on how technology can be used to enhance teaching and learning;
- The best practices for online teaching and learning;
- The assessment of educational technology;
- Psychological, social, and cultural impacts of technology in education;
- Digital citizenship: Concept, practices, and assessment;
- Methods used in technology-enhanced learning systems (e.g., AI in education);
- Learning analytics and educational data mining;
- Adaptivity and personalization in education.
The manuscripts are handled as soon as they are received (some manuscripts have already been accepted). So, no need to wait until the last minute.
Dernière mise à jour : 9 juillet, 2021 - 12:38