IJAIED (International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education) Themed CFP
IJAIED: International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education publishes interdisciplinary work at the frontiers of the fields of computer science, education and psychology. It welcomes papers that report on rigorous research and development of interactive and adaptive learning environments for learners of all ages, across all domains.
This CFP particularly invites submissions in the following three thematic areas that the Editors have identified as particularly timely:
- Beyond cognitive: This reflects the importance of research that tackles challenges of creating of technology and pedagogies that tackle the many aspects of learning that go beyond the cognitive to include affect, motivation and emotion. We particularly welcome work that aims to link pedagogic theory to the growing work that uses various sensors to model the affective state of each learner on a moment by moment basis.
- Beyond the classroom: This theme is for the growing body of work that tackled life-long and life-wide learning, beyond the classroom to include informal learning, games and learning for health and wellness.
- Beyond positives: There is a danger that publications are biased against work that results in negative and null findings and this theme invites papers reporting rigorous research that does report such findings.
IJAIED has a strong review process that aims for timely, high quality reviews. For this thematic call, we aim to give both authors and reviewers more predictability in timing by assembling an editorial team to work to the following timeline:
- 7 Aug, 2017: Abstract deadline
- 14 Aug, 2017: Full paper due
- 28 Sep, 2017: Decision and reviews to authors
- 28 Oct, 2017: Revisions due
Dernière mise à jour : 11 juillet, 2017 - 12:23