The European Conference on Technology-Enhanced Learning (EC-TEL 2018) - Workshop on Technology Enhanced Learning for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics education
Paper Submission: June 22, 2018
Authors Notification: July 15, 2018
Camera Ready and Registration: July 24, 2018
Many European countries are already concerned about young people disengagement from STEM and therefore many initiatives have been developed throughout Europe to carry out innovative teaching and learning approaches at different levels trying to reverse this process.
The use of Technology enhanced Learning (TEL) approach in teaching and learning creates engaging classrooms in STEM subjects, demystifies the pre-conceived idea among learners that science technologies, engineering and maths topics are difficult, improves learning outcome and increases student motivation and engagement.
The TEL-STEM workshop is an opportunity for teachers and researchers from schools, universities, colleges and companies to share and discuss innovative practices, research initiatives and approaches that enhance face to face and online teaching practices in STEM education. We envision that the TEL-STEM 2018 will be the starting point for an annual meeting on STEM researches at future EC-TEL conferences.
Front-line researchers and authors are invited to submit original research work and state of the art review on the use of TEL in STEM education.
- STEM education challenges
- STEM for lifelong learning perspectives
- Innovative approaches for STEM teaching and learning
- Open and distance education and blended learning in STEM education
- Issues of STEM assessment
- Personalisation and Adaptation in STEM education
- Learners motivations and needs in STEM education
- Innovative TEL approaches for Learners with Disability
- Teachers needs in STEM education
- Development of 21st century skills through STEM education
- Tools and learning environments supporting STEM Education
- Augmented Reality for STEM teaching and learning process
- Gamification in STEM education
- Self-directed learning and teaching in STEM
Dernière mise à jour : 15 mai, 2018 - 09:37