8th International Conference on Educational Technologies 2021
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by December 14, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (2nd CFP): 14 December 2020
- Notification to Authors (2nd CFP): 11 January 2021
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (2nd CFP): Until 5 February 2021
- Late Registration (1st CFP extension): After 5 February 2021
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline: 26 October 2020
- Notification to Authors: 23 November 2020
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration: Until 21 December 2020
- Late Registration: After 21 December 2020
* Important: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, this conference will be held online via Zoom.
* Conference Scope
Conference Special Theme*: COVID-19 Opportunities and Challenges for Teaching and Learning Innovation in a Global Pandemic.
* The 2021 edition will be focussing on the above theme but all submissions outside the theme will be considered.
The Educational Technologies 2021 conference (ICEduTech) is the scientific conference addressing the real topics as seen by teachers, students, parents and school leaders. Both scientists, professionals and institutional leaders are invited to be informed by experts, sharpen the understanding what education needs and how to achieve it.
The conference covers six main areas: Education in Context, Education as Professional Field, Curricular Evolution, Learner Orientation, Integrating Educational Technologies and International Higher Education. These broad areas are divided into more detailed areas, for more information please check http://www.icedutech-conf.org/call-for-papers
Dernière mise à jour : 23 novembre, 2020 - 16:00