6th International Conference on Higher Education Advances
Submission deadline: January 24, 2020
Author notification: March 25, 2020
Camera ready due: April 13, 2020
Conference dates: June 2-5, 2020
The Sixth International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd'20) is an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies and the organization of educational systems.
The HEAd'20 conference will be held on June 2-5, 2020 at the Faculty of Business Administration and Management of the Universitat Politecnica de Valencia (UPV), which has been recently ranked as the best technical university in Spain by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2019.
Topics of interest
The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to higher education professionals.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Innovative materials and new tools for teaching
- Educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, e-learning)
- Evaluation and assessment of student learning
- Emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification)
- Scientific and research education
- Experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility)
- New teaching/learning theories and models
- Globalization in education and education reforms
- Education economics
- Teaching and learning experiences
- Entrepreneurship and learning for employment
- Education accreditation, quality and assessment
- Competency-based learning and skill assessment
Dernière mise à jour : 9 janvier, 2020 - 13:10