The 14th International Conference on Educational Data Mining
* Submission Types*
For all tracks, the references section at the end of the paper does not count towards the listed page limits.
* Full Papers — 10 pages. Should describe original, substantive, mature, and unpublished work.
* Short Papers — 6 pages. Should describe original, unpublished work. This includes early stage, less developed works in progress.
* JEDM Journal Track Papers — Papers submitted to the Journal of Educational Data Mining track (and accepted before May 30, 2021) will be published in JEDM and presented during the JEDM track of the conference.
* Industry Papers — 6 pages. Should describe innovative uses of EDM techniques in a commercial setting.
* Doctoral Consortium — 2-4 pages. Should describe the graduate/postgraduate student’s research topic, proposed contributions, results so far, and aspects of the research on which advice is sought.
* Posters/Demos— 2-4 pages. Posters should describe original unpublished work in progress or last-minute results. Demos should describe EDM tools and systems, or educational systems that use EDM techniques.
* Workshop proposals — 2-4 pages. Should describe the organizers’ plan both to conduct the workshop (e.g., format, rough schedule, proposed list of speakers) and to stimulate growth in the workshop’s area of focus. Workshop organizers should indicate whether they would prefer to host their event in a hybrid format (supporting both in-person and remote attendees), or a remote-only format.
* Tutorial proposals — 2-4 pages. Should motivate and describe succinctly the field or tool that will be presented, as well as a plan for attendees to learn it in a hands-on way. Tutorial organizers should indicate whether they would prefer to host their event in a hybrid format (supporting both in-person and remote attendees), or a remote-only format.
JEDM track papers should be formatted according to the JEDM guidelines and should be submitted to the journal directly at:
All other papers should be formatted according to the EDM template:
* Word: https://educationaldatamining.org/edm2020/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2019/09/edm_word_template2020.doc
* LaTeX: https://educationaldatamining.org/edm2020/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2019/09/edm_submission2020.zip
and should be submitted to EasyChair at: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=edm21
All accepted papers will be published in the open-access proceedings of the conference, except for the Journal track as stated above. Papers submitted to workshops will be published separately in the workshop proceedings. All paper submissions must be submitted for double-blind reviewing.
Links to existing source code are encouraged, however to keep the double-blind reviewing, we suggest using a service such as Anonymous GitHub (https://anonymous.4open.science/).
* Important Dates *
* JEDM track papers ----- January 3, 2021
* Workshop and Tutorial proposals ----- January 29, 2021
* Acceptance notifications for workshops and tutorials ----- February 12, 2021
* Abstracts for full and short papers ----- February 26, 2021
* Full papers and short papers ----- March 5, 2021
* Industry papers ----- March 5, 2021
* Posters and demos ----- March 12, 2021
* Doctoral consortium papers ----- March 12, 2021
* Acceptance notifications for full and short papers ----- April 9, 2021
* Acceptance notifications for posters, demos, and doctoral consortium papers ----- April 16, 2021
* Camera-ready copy due ----- April 30, 2021
* Due dates and acceptance notifications for workshop papers ----- Set by workshop organizers
* Shifting Landscape of Education: Improving Blended and Distance Learning *
Dernière mise à jour : 21 février, 2021 - 17:30