1st International Workshop on Education through Advanced Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
- Submission of full papers: June 7th, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: June 24th, 2019
- Camera Ready: July 1st, 2019
- Workshop date: August 26th, 2019
This workshop will be a perfect opportunity to foster interesting discussions across complementary communities (software engineering, education science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, etc.), through the common lens of how advanced software tools and techniques
- might be used as a catalyst for a better way to teach various types of students;
- might require innovative teaching techniques to make the less specialized public aware of their importance and peculiarities.
We strongly encourage contributions focusing on out-of-the-box tools, ideas, methodologies, experimentations, etc. pertaining to education through and to digital technologies.
We would also be grateful if you could help us advertise the workshop by forwarding this CFP to your research collaborators.
Dernière mise à jour : 23 mai, 2019 - 06:57